As of Friday 29 October, MBC can open for classes of double-vaccinated people with an area density of one person per 4 square metres and capacity limits apply. Please continue reading for details on when our in-person activities will resume, and the measures we have implemented to keep you safe at the MBC.
Details on various groups returning in-person:
|Thursday Night Meditation||Returning in-person from 11th November|
|Saturday Morning Meditation||Returning in-person from 6th November|
|Young Melbourne Buddhists||YMB team leaders will advise when in-person gatherings will resume|
|Study Groups||Study leaders will contact groups to advise when in-person study will resume|
|Daily Morning Meditation||Remaining online for the foreseeable future|
|Lunchtime Meditation Classes||Returning in-person from 8th November|
Safety Measures for In-Person Events
In accordance with government guidelines, we’ve implemented a number of measures which apply to all in-person events happening at the Centre:
- You must be fully vaccinated and be willing and able to show evidence of this.
- You must check in with the Services Victoria QR-code.
- You must wear a face mask while in the Centre. We have complimentary light, breathable face masks suitable for meditation available near the entrance. Please be aware that medical exemptions for masks are allowed, and those with a pre-existing medical condition may be at risk by attending.
- There are capacity limits in each room in order to ensure an average of no more than one person per four square metres. Signs are posted in each room showing the limit.
- Please do not come to the centre if you are unwell, have recently been to one of the places listed on VIC Government’s COVID exposure sites list, or have been in contact with someone who has or may have COVID-19.
- We ask everyone to exercise appropriate hygiene and physical distancing.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the centre. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: October 25th