- This event has passed.
Life with Full Attention – 8 Week Practical Course in Mindfulness
Saturday May 25, 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Explore the different levels and dimensions of mindfulness and address the issues you might face when you try to put mindfulness into practice. Gain clarity about what is mindfulness and meditation and bring mindful attention into the things we already do. Based on the book Life with Full Attention by Maitreyabandhu.
8 Saturday afternoons from 25 May to 13 July 1.00pm – 3.30pm
Suitable for people wanting to take up a practice of mindfulness and meditation.
$360 Full Waged, $300 Low Waged, $230 Concession. Includes a copy of the book Life with Full Attention by Maitreyabandhu.
Booking Essential: Book Online Here or call the Melbourne Buddhist Centre
- Each week will introduce a new aspect for cultivating awareness, and through practical exercises, help us to become more aware moment by moment in our daily lives. It is based on the Four Foundations of Mindfulness.
- Learn mindfulness and meditation practices that will transform your life from an experienced meditation teacher.
- Each night there will opportunity to ask questions and discuss your practice.
- Receive complimentary access to our drop-in meditation classes for the 8 weeks of the course ( 5 classes/week )
- On-going support from the Melbourne Buddhist Centre meditation class and retreat program.