Life with Full Attention – A Practical Course in Mindfulness and Meditation
Wednesday August 29, 7:00 pm - 9:15 pm
Explore the different levels and dimensions of mindfulness and address the issues you might face when you try to put mindfulness into practice. Gain clarity about what is mindfulness and meditation and bring mindful attention into the things we already do. Based on the book Life with Full Attention by Maitreyabandhu.
8 WEDNESDAY NIGHTS FROM 29 August to 17 October 2018, 7PM – 9.15PM
Suitable for people wanting to take up a practice of mindfulness and meditation.
Booking Essential: Book Online Here or call the Melbourne Buddhist Centre
$360 Full Waged, $300 Low Waged, $230 Concession. Includes a copy of the book Life with Full Attention by Maitreyabandhu.
- Learn mindfulness and meditation practices that will transform your life from an experienced meditation teacher
- Learn the essential meditation practices of the Mindfulness of Breathing and Loving Kindness (Metta Bhavana)
- Develop an effective meditation practice with the weekly support of experienced meditation teachers. Each night there will opportunity to ask questions and discuss your practice.
- Receive complimentary access to our drop-in meditation classes for the duration of the course ( 5 classes/week )
- On-going support from the Melbourne Buddhist Centre meditation class and retreat program