- This event has passed.
Introduction to Meditation; a six week course
Wednesday July 20, 2016, 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Introduction to Meditation – a six week course
Learn meditation practices that will transform your life from an experienced meditation teacher.
- Learn the essential meditation practices of the Mindfulness of Breathing and Loving Kindness (Metta Bhavana).
- Discover that meditation is more than calming the mind but a life changing practice.
- Develop an effective meditation practice with the weekly support of experienced meditation teachers.
- You will be led through a guided meditation practice each night and introduced to the theory and wisdom that lies behind meditation.
- Each night there will opportunity to ask questions and discuss your meditation experience.
- Receive complimentary access to our drop-in meditation classes for the duration of the course. ( 5 classes/week )
- On-going support from the Melbourne Buddhist Centre meditation class and retreat program.
6 Wednesday nights, starting 20 July through 24 August, 7.30pm to 9.30pm.
Fees: Full waged: $210 Low waged: $180 Concession: $150
Bookings essential. Book online here.