- This event has passed.
Saturday May 13, 2017, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
This most significant Buddhist festival, celebrating the Buddha’s realisation, his Enlightenment under a tree in India over 2500 years ago, is seen by Buddhists as the most momentous event in human history. The Buddha’s attainment, his freedom from suffering is our inspiration to practice.
Join the Sangha from the 11am meditation class to rejoice in the Buddha, culminating in a 7 Fold Puja. Open to All – Bring your friends and family
Buddha Day Program
- 11am to 12pm – Meditation Drop-in Classes as usual
- 12pm to 12.45pm – Shared Lunch, bring some vegan/vegetarian food to share
- 1pm to 1.45pm – Sangha Lila
- 2pm to 2.45pm – Dharma Talks and Reflections
- 3pm to 4pm – Puja devotional practice with Mitra Ceremonies
By Donation/Dana Event – Give what you can