6 Week Intro Meditation Course
Meditate for Freedom
Wednesday October 23, 2019 , 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Take this opportunity to discover for yourself more kindness, ease and contentment to deal with the ups and downs of life. Each week this course will involve guided meditation sessions, presentations on the practical and liberating aspects of meditation and opportunity to discuss your meditation practice with experienced meditation and Buddhist practitioners, Apada and Itir.
- Learn traditional Buddhist meditation practices that will transform your life from an experienced meditation teacher
- Learn the essential meditation practices of the Mindfulness of Breathing and Loving Kindness (Metta Bhavana)
- Discover that meditation is more than calming the mind; it’s a life changing practice.
- Develop an effective meditation practice with the weekly support of experienced meditation teachers.
- You will be led through a guided meditation practice each night and introduced to the theory and wisdom that lies behind meditation.
- Each night there will opportunity to ask questions and discuss your meditation experience.
- Receive complimentary access to our drop-in meditation classes for the duration of the course (5 classes/week)
- On-going support from the Melbourne Buddhist Centre meditation class, study and retreat programs.
6 WEDNESDAY NIGHTS FROM 23 October to 27 November 2019, 7.30PM – 9.30PM
Suitable for people with little or no meditation experience.
$ 250 Full Waged, $ 200 Low Waged, $ 150 Concession